My Favorite movie is Avatar the way of water & Gajaman

 


These are the two most beautiful movies I have ever seen. Avatar movie is the most famous in the world today and the first 3D movie in Sri Lanka is Gajaman.

  

I watched both these movies. Talking about the movie Avatar, it is a great story and the background characters are very beautiful. Also, the related characters have been created in a very beautiful and dramatic way. This movie has got the highest income in the world today.




Gajaman 3D Movie is Sri Lanka's first Animation Movie. It is a valuable movie made with 100% Sri Lankan culture about the people of Sri Lanka compared to the present. Funny and the diversity between the characters and how those characters are portrayed. In my opinion, the music composed for the movie in a new traditional way is also very excellent. It is also a beautiful movie.









Comments

  1. Your ideas are very creative. 🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😍😍❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Ella by the Train

My School is Bandaranyake College - Gampaha

My favorite Sri Lankan Acoustic Band