My favorite singer is Sunil Edirisinghe

 


My favorite singer is Sunil Edirisinge. His songs have inspired me a lot. I really like his melody and singing style. The meaning of the lyrics taught me a lot. He is also a prominent musician in Sri Lanka today.



Look at these songs that I have shown, how many examples they give us. He is a really worthy person. My favorite song by Sunil Edirisinghe is "New Rain". It's up to me.
What is the meaning of this song, "Manisa Mihayai Malase", which is given after that. Also, I like his songs and lyrics.

There is a lot of care given to music and society through these students. A description about him is given below.


Born on 19 December 1949, Patikiri's Sunil Jayapreethi Edirisinghe aka Sunil Edirisinghe is a highly successful classical musician from Sri Lanka. In 1983, he was awarded the President's Award for the song "Maya Miriguva Pirunu Lo Thale" from "Adhisthanaya" sung by Sunil Edirisinghyan.

He was awarded the Swarna Sankha Award for Replay Singing in 1988 for the song "Thurulaka Huratal" from "Mangala Pari" and the song "Valakulak Muwa Karu" from "Saharave Sneya". In 1988, he won the University Award for playback singing for the song "Thidasa Pure" in "Sandakadapahana" and in 2002 for the song "Poronduwa" in "Poronduwa".









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Ella by the Train

My School is Bandaranyake College - Gampaha

My favorite Sri Lankan Acoustic Band